Throughout my childhood, I had my fair share of experience of being ill. And, when I started working at a daycare a few years ago, I had germs thrown at me from every direction. So, when AHCC was brought to my attention I was genuinely excited to try it out. The main puprose of AHCC is to improve your immune system by enhancing the fuction of NK cells, DC cells, T cells, Macrophages, and Cytoklines.
AHCC Kinoko Gold Reviews
Key Players of Innate Immunity: Your First Line of Defense
- Cytokines: Chemical messengers that help immune cells communicate and coordinate an immune response
- Natural killer (NK) cells: White blood cells (WBC) that recognize and destroy infected or abnormal cells by injecting granules into them, causing them to explode
- Macrophages: WBC that engulf and ingest bacteria and cellular debris
- Dendritic cells: WBC that present foreign substances to B and T cells, initiating an adaptive response
Key Players of Adaptive Immunity: Your Second Line of Defense
- B and T cells: Both B cells (which mature in bone marrow) and T cells (which mature in the thymus) are lymphocytes, WBC that are able to recognize previous invaders and destroy them with a specific response
Proven Benefits of AHCC
In vivo and human clinical trials have shown that AHCC modifies both the innate and adaptive immune response, by:
- Increasing the production of cytokines
- Increasing the activity of NK cells by as much as 300-800%
- Increasing populations of macrophages, in some cases doubling them
- Increasing the number of dendritic cells
- Increasing the number of T cells by as much as 200%”
I will admit and say I was very impressed with what it was said to do. All that it required was that you take 2-6 capsules daily, typically before your meals. Easy peasy, right? Unfortunately though, these pills did not work for me in the slightest. In fact, I ended up somehow getting sicker than I had been before I started taking them. I don’t want to even have to tell you how many days I spent on the toilet. It was not fun. Not fun at all.
I can’t say I would recommend someone to try this. In fact, it’s actually spurned me against doing any sort of pill review again. But, if you want to go ahead and take a swing with AHCC, it might work better in your favor! Maybe I’m just the odd duck out.